Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pokemon

Hi guys, I am going to tell you about Pokémon. Pokémon are creatures that sometimes look cool, cute, weird or even a tiny bit gross. The most well known Pokémon is called Pikachu. You've probably seen him on posters, movies and t-shirts and stuff like that.  I wanted to tell you about my favorite legendary Pokémon called Zekrom, which doesn't evolve into or from any Pokémon. When a Pokémon evolves it gets bigger and better and it gets a different name unless you gave it a nickname. My favorite Pokémon of all is called a Serperior. Those Pokémon are hard to describe so I recommend to look it up at bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net. I think the cutest is called Pichu. The grossest is Garbodor. The coolest is Serperior and the weirdest is Spritomb.  Today, my friends, The 3 Musketeers are coming over so I gotta go. Bye people. And good luck training those Pokémon.

Abciximab.

No comments:

Post a Comment