Friday, October 11, 2013

New Me

Hello people I'm really, really sorry that I haven't checked back in such a long time. I'm a tiny bit embarassed to say that I lost my password and stuff.  Now I'm 10 years old and I love music. My farvorite song is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, and my favorite band is Train. My farvorite color is lime green and I still love to read and I love to play video games. (Actually, playing video games is my favorite activity and if I wanted to I could play video games, but because I haven't blogged in so long,  blogging beats video games.) I still love Chipy (my stuffed animal) a lot. My favorite food is probably blue corn chips with guacamole. I like to play Pokemon White for my DS, Minecraft for the PC, and The Sims For the Wii. (I'll tell you about the them later.) I still like pokemon, but my favorite one has changed, It is a pokemon called Serpirior. (I think I spelled it right)
So I'll check back with you guys later, I just want you to know I deleted the post called Me three days ago. Goodbye

  
Abciximab

1 comment: